Funfetti Cookies {A Recipe}

These are some of the yummiest and most addicting cookies I’ve ever had.  My aunt often had a fresh batch in a cookie jar filled with pretty cellophane paper sitting on the kitchen counter when we’d come to visit.  Boy was it hard to not to eat them all up as soon at we got to her house! 

These cookies are super simple…and really not a special recipe at all because you can almost always find the recipe on the back of a Funfetti Cake Mix box or a  Funfetti Frosting can!  And yet as available as the recipe is, I’ve never eaten them anywhere than at my aunt’s house, which makes me wonder if anyone ever reads the sides of boxes! 

Anyway, here it is:

1 Funfetti Cake Mix
1/3 C. Oil
2 Egg

Mix together and form into 1 to 1 1/2 inch balls.  Place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten.

Bake at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes.

Remove from pan and cool for a few minutes.

While cookies are still somewhat warm, frost with Funfetti Frosting! (1 can of Funfetti frosting is more than enough to frost at least 2 recipes of cookies {maybe even 3 recipes.})   

Makes 1-2 dozen 

You can eat these cookies warm, but I personally think they’re best cold or even straight out of the freezer!

I’ve never met anyone who hasn’t liked these cookies.  However, I have learned that they don’t go over so great at pot-lucks or get-togethers.  Why? I think it’s because they look so much like generic sugar cookies, perhaps even store-bought sugar cookies, that no one even cares to try them.  But that’s ok. Little do they know what they’re missing out on! 

Enjoy!


(One of these days we’ll get a camera and maybe I’ll work on my food-photography skills {or maybe just my photography skills in general.} Until…these are the kinds of posts you get.) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Rejoice and To Weep

On Blogging and Doing It For God's Glory

Miscarriage and Comfort in the Psalms