A Story in Pictures…Part 2

IMG_0309
IMG_0334
Doing my hair and makeup all myself made for such a stress-free morning…seriously! 
IMG_8403
IMG_8432
IMG_8352
IMG_8369
IMG_8374
IMG_8442
Christiana…what can I say but that she was absolutely incredible, in so many ways. I am so blessed to have her as a friend.
  IMG_8488
IMG_8615
IMG_8541
IMG_8542
My new Mother-in-law!
DSC00927
DSC01025
White paint and black pants don’t mix very well!
IMG_9112Lehrman/Teichroew Family
IMG_8650Stanley/Case Family
IMG_8751
The incredible pianist…thanks Bethany!
IMG_8783Finally, he got to ring those bells!
IMG_8800
DSC01209
“As you look past Isaac’s shoulder, you see Christ, and so you submit to Isaac, as unto Christ.” Thank you so much, Mr. Shively, for the incredible reminder and challenge of what it means to love and submit.
DSC01212
Stephen and Alisha Cummins were a special blessing as they sang Let it be said of Us.
IMG_8817
“Until the day God takes one of us to be with Him.”
IMG_8870Grandma and Grandpa Case
DSC01105
Grandma Stanley
IMG_8901It was a special privilege to have at the wedding several couples from my mission family!
IMG_8944 I can just hear them saying “Ooohhh! Aaaahh!  This is going to be good!”
IMG_8954Luke is in his element! 
IMG_9062It was fun to not only cut our own piece of pie, but to also then serve the pie to the guests. 
IMG_9029
Classic.
IMG_9070
Some people just pitched in and helped.  It was such a blessing!  Thanks John!
IMG_9165I think, (no, I know!) they were up to something!
IMG_9275
After our “getaway”, we came back after things were cleaned up and opened gifts with those who were still at the church. Most would not be around after we got back from our honeymoon, so we decided to do it while they were still in the area. I’m glad we did it!
IMG_9277And I didn’t even realize it was there until someone told me. Who was the little culprit?  Look at the previous picture!
IMG_9315
IMG_9276“Hey look!  There’s a car!”
IMG_9379
Somehow, I think Isaac has turned this into the modern-day equivalent to the “schoolboy pulling schoolgirl’s braids” scenario. Don’t be surprised if you see a couple discs under the sink and other such random places when you come to visit us! 
IMG_9409
And they are gone…for real now. *tear* Well, I don’t know…I think they went to the park to celebrate that we were finally married.  Too bad we had to miss out on the party…

Pictures taken by Sarah Henderson and Justin King -- they did a great job!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Rejoice and To Weep

Miscarriage and Comfort in the Psalms

On Blogging and Doing It For God's Glory