Saturday Smiles {California Edition}

We had the opportunity to go out to California for two weeks this summer.  While I didn't get any pictures from the week of camp that we helped with, I do have some from our trip up Highway 1!




A stop along the way to look out over the rocky edge at the ocean. 


This swirling pool of water is soo cool! 


Ok, confession: I think I'm starting to fall in love with succulent plants.  Why does California get to have to them growing everywhere?    


I had the most handsome breakfast date ever...at the cutest little Victorian-house-cafe ever! 


Out on Lover's Point :) 


 The aquarium in Monterey.  


Someday, Isaac wants to go to the big one in Atlanta (I think that's where it is.)

Have a great weekend!  

Tomorrow is the day we get to gather with the Body of Christ to worship God through music and the preaching of the Word!  I love our church.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Rejoice and To Weep

On Blogging and Doing It For God's Glory

Miscarriage and Comfort in the Psalms