Saturday Smiles

So...we finally have a camera!  Yay! :) 
 Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks that make me smile.


One of my favorite parts of our house: Our wedding picture, some dried roses from special occasions, and a reminder to trust God's sovereign ways. 


My husband has this thing about cute little animals (as long as they don't eat food and poop it out.)  Doesn't this little guy just make you smile?  


I absolute cannot wait to plant these! Have always wanted to plant bulb-flowers!  They're supposed to come up late summer, so I better get them planted soon!


My kitchen window.  
Isaac is very practical--wooden flowers for Valentine's day last sooo much longer than real flowers!  Plus..they're in a yellow jar (I love yellow) and the "cherish" on the side makes it even better!  I think he knows me!  <3


My favorite guy ever. <3


My mother-in-law showed me how to focus on one thing and make the rest of the picture blurred.  Kinda like it! (Yes, I'm basically camera-illiterate.)   


 I think the bright sun-spots are fun.   


This little guy at Reptile Gardens was enjoying the sun.  Love how he's all sprawled out. 


This is soo Jesse!  


These parrots remind me of Blue Feather, the parrot we had when I was growing up.  He sure was a character! :P  




Enough said.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Rejoice and To Weep

Miscarriage and Comfort in the Psalms

On Blogging and Doing It For God's Glory